Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Moving Weekend

It was inevitable. The end of bachelor living. Intimidating? Sure. Worth it? HECK yeah! It's an upgrade, if you ask me. I packed up or threw out a lot of stuff from my apartment most of this past week to make room for the pre-wife. Big job, I know but again, worth it. Then on Saturday (which was the best day for moving since it was so cool but wasn' rainy), the Mulcahys and Miah helped Ali and I load up stuff from her apartment and move it to my apartment. This is what we used to transport everything.
 

Alright, we didn't actually use this car, because it wouldnt be big enough for all the stuff we were moving. Even if we piled stuff high, this car would've been crushed by the sheer weight of our cargo. Contrary to popular belief, "cushy couch" is not synonmymous with "light couch." In any case, "my apartment" is now becoming "our apartment", and it is awesome. It feels overdue, you know?

Thanks to Miah (for helping so much and even throwing yourself into a wall to make sure that couch made it in here), to Sean for being a work horse (even though you had freshly blistered hands), and to Grace for cheering us on (and not fighting me on carrying that bucket of blankets).

PS: 15 days!!! 

PPS: I leave for Hawaii in 4 days!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment